Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Giada Antreutti TEAM ITALY Discus Thrower

This weekend we were given the opportunity to speak with Team Italy’s very own Giada Antreutti as she prepares for the European Championship in Berlin this summer.  Giada is a top notch Thrower with an amazing 55.70 meter Discus Throw.

Make sure to check her out this year in BERLIN!

1: How did you get started in your Sport?

Some of my relatives used to play this sport and I got inspired by them. This is how I started. At the beginning I used to some high jump and combined events. Then my passion for food was definitely bigger than anything else, this is why I became a thrower.

2: What was a major struggle for your training and/or success

Being constant to be successful ia fundamental bit it's not as easy as it seems. Sometimes I feel tired or I'd like to hang out with my friends but I have to be focused on what I do, and I have to sacrifice the rest.

3: What is your current goal

Berlin. (European Championship)

4: What advice would you give a young athlete

You should never give up. Fix target goals and do whatever it takes to achieve them.

5: Where do you rank Nutrition as a factor for success

nutrition is important for every athlete, but when I need it I never renounce to something tasty!


No comments:

Post a Comment