Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Stop being HURT

 If you are training hard there is no way you won't eventually tear something or get sore.  The key is to find a way to avoid this from happening so you can continue to go NONSTOP!  Below are some rehab tools I use daily and our clients have access to every time they train with us.  Check them out and make sure to reach out to us if you have any questions.


Acumobility:

This tiny little device has taken so many knots out of my upper back.  I just place it on a wall and jam my back and neck into as hard as I can.  I feel it is much better than a lacrosse ball and its small enough that you can take it anywhere.



Tiger Tail:

I originally bought this for my Hamstrings but I found that if I have someone roll this up and down my Traps while I sit in a chair and they use all of their weight I can quickly rid myself of any neck pain and incoming headaches.  This will definitely prevent muscle tension driven migraines.



Neck Massager:

Being Tall and having a job where I have to look down on people all day (physically and emotionally?) I always have neck issues.  This affordable device is perfect for sitting on the couch and adding as much pressure as needed to get rid of the knots and soreness.



Ice Roller:

As long as you can remember to freeze this it'll be a lifesaver.  For smaller areas I like this a lot more than an Ice Pack.  Being able to really focus on one area has helped me a lot.  During different times of the year I tend to over train my elbow area and this device is my go to roller when the arms get sore.



Back Cracker:

I have not tried this yet but I have been looking at it.  Most of our clients end up with some form of Work or Sport related back pain at some point and I am always looking for ways to help them out.  If you have tried this please let us know what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment